Equipment and installation
Gateway & Network Accessories
Heating & Water Meters
EV Charging Stations
Relays & Counter-Relays
Gateway and communication
Community - Electricity metering - RCP
Heating - Heating & Water Metering
Mobility - EV Charging Stations
Washaccess - Laundry Manager
EBike - Electric Bike Charging
Optimization - Self-Consumption
Electric Meter Configuration
Charging Station Configuration
Optimization via Relays and EV Terminals
untitled article (en)
Cloud Gateway Configuration (MQTT)
RFID Reader Configuration
IP Network Configuration & Routers
RS485-Ethernet TCP/IP Converters
Configuring Teltonika RUT240
Configuring Display Screens
Configuring Modbus counters
Configuring MBus Counters
Processing of Count Data
Meter Read Manually
Getting Started – Administrative Setup
Form - 1. Contact Details
Form - 2. Solutions
Form - 3. Prices
Contract & Documents to Complete
Online Account for Owners
Information Flyers for Residents
Online Access, RFID Badge & Charging Stations
FAQ & other Information
Online Portal for Property Owners
Table of Contents
Updated by Leah
1. How to start a washing machine?
- Place your badge on the RFID reader and the machines will turn on after a few seconds.
- You can freely use the washing machine and dryer.
- When you have finished and taken your laundry out of the machines, place your badge again on the RFID reader to turn off the machines. If the machines turned off automatically, badge again to unlock the doors.
- Every quarter, Climkit sends you the invoice for the use of the machines. You can also receive the invoice via eBill or change the settings in your account for sending by email.
2. Request a badge
You can request an RFID badge at any time by writing to email@example.com .
In case of loss, please send the information to the same address so that the lost badge is deactivated.