Equipment and installation
Gateway & Network Accessories
Heating & Water Meters
EV Charging Stations
Relays & Counter-Relays
Gateway and communication
Community - Electricity metering - RCP
Heating - Heating & Water Metering
Mobility - EV Charging Stations
Washaccess - Laundry Manager
EBike - Electric Bike Charging
Optimization - Self-Consumption
Electric Meter Configuration
Charging Station Configuration
Optimization via Relays and EV Terminals
untitled article (en)
Cloud Gateway Configuration (MQTT)
RFID Reader Configuration
IP Network Configuration & Routers
RS485-Ethernet TCP/IP Converters
Configuring Teltonika RUT240
Configuring Display Screens
Configuring Modbus counters
Configuring MBus Counters
Processing of Count Data
Meter Read Manually
Getting Started – Administrative Setup
Form - 1. Contact Details
Form - 2. Solutions
Form - 3. Prices
Contract & Documents to Complete
Online Account for Owners
Information Flyers for Residents
Online Access, RFID Badge & Charging Stations
FAQ & other Information
Online Portal for Property Owners
Table of Contents
Updated by Leah
1. Connection diagram
The system consists of the combination of an RFID reader and one or more relay meters which make it possible to measure the energy consumed while switching on or off a load via a connected electrical outlet.
- The player with digital keypad allows the user to select a socket to engage.
- A user identifies himself with a badge at the RFID reader and chooses the number of the socket to engage.
- If the badge is valid and the socket number inserted exists, the corresponding relay closes allowing the socket to be activated.
- The transaction is then initiated and the counter is automatically read.
- The user can complete the transaction by swiping again and entering the socket number.
At this time, the meter is read again and the energy consumed during the transaction is recorded in the user's account.