Table of Contents
Updated by Leah
1. Configuration on the portal
Create the meters on the Climkit online portal ( app.climkit.io ) and name them according to the labeling and their attribution.
For example: "3P7 - Apartment 203".
Configure the address of each counter (11, 12, etc.) according to the list of counters inserted in the app. For example :
2. Eastron SDM630 meter
Under “SET Addr”, enter the address of the meter:
- Intro counter: 10
- Consumer counters: 11, 12, 13, …
- Production counters: 101, 102, 103, …
Change the password for each meter under “SET PASS” with the password indicated under “Configuration” > Gateway:
IT Ratio (Indirect SDM630MCT only)
Change the IT ratio under “CT rate” depending on the type of meter:
- Eastron SDM630MCT V2 (with CT /5A)
Please note, the ratio can only be recorded once on these MID certified meters! CT rate = primary current of the CT divided by its secondary current (5A)(Ex: Primary current of the CT 200A, CT rate = 200/5 = 40)
3. Inepro PRO380 meter
- Navigate with the right button to "Pro-2".
- Hold down the right button for 3 seconds to access the menu.
- Under "addr", press the right button for 5 seconds to enter programming mode.
- Edit then confirm each digit by holding down both buttons for 3 seconds.
- Exit the menu by pressing the left button for 3 seconds.
IT Ratio (PRO380-CT only)
- Start the counter. For a few seconds, the message “SEt Ct” is displayed then “Ct5 0005”.
- Select the secondary current Ct5 (for CT/5A) in the left part of the dial, then confirm by pressing the two buttons for 3 seconds.
- In the right part of the dial, enter the primary current (ex. 0300 for 300A CTs) and confirm each number by pressing the two buttons for 3 seconds. Please note, it is only possible to do this once. In the event of an error, the meter must be replaced.
- It's good ! The IT ratio is recorded.
Video example for 300/5A CTs
4. Orno OR-WE-516 and Polier MTR80LMOD meter
It is not possible to change the Modbus primary address of this type of meter via the context menu.
The default address corresponds to the last 3 digits of the meter serial number.
It is also possible to obtain the address via the meter's context menu. The counter below has address 73.
During commissioning, it is therefore necessary to note this number with the location of the meter and enter them in the portal.
5. Checking the connection
Check the connection of the meters by going to the “Configuration -> meter control” tab.
- All counters must be “True”.
- All phases must have a voltage between 230V and 240V “L1V, L2V, L3V”.
- Consumer meters must have positive power on each phase “L1W, L2W, L3W”.
- For consumer meters (11, 12, 13, etc.), there must be no energy exported under “Exp”.
- Check the password for each meter to see if it matches the configuration.
- Without an energy production installation, the instantaneous powers on meter 10 must be positive. In the event of backflow, the powers are negative. Check the connection by switching off the inverters.
The production counter must have negative powers “L1W, L2W, L3W”.
- Respect the direction of connection of the meter (SDM630 meter from the top).
- An excitation neutral is sufficient but it can be through.
- Be careful to protect the bus terminals to prevent them from coming into contact with strong current.
- Bus terminals: light tightening
- Shielded U72 type bus cable.
- Photovoltaic meter: the PV installation must be seen as a consumer, therefore network side at the top and PV side at the bottom.