Equipment and installation
Gateway & Network Accessories
Heating & Water Meters
EV Charging Stations
Relays & Counter-Relays
Gateway and communication
Community - Electricity metering - RCP
Heating - Heating & Water Metering
Mobility - EV Charging Stations
Washaccess - Laundry Manager
EBike - Electric Bike Charging
Optimization - Self-Consumption
Electric Meter Configuration
Charging Station Configuration
Optimization via Relays and EV Terminals
untitled article (en)
Cloud Gateway Configuration (MQTT)
RFID Reader Configuration
IP Network Configuration & Routers
RS485-Ethernet TCP/IP Converters
Configuring Teltonika RUT240
Configuring Display Screens
Configuring Modbus counters
Configuring MBus Counters
Processing of Count Data
Meter Read Manually
Getting Started – Administrative Setup
Form - 1. Contact Details
Form - 2. Solutions
Form - 3. Prices
Contract & Documents to Complete
Online Account for Owners
Information Flyers for Residents
Online Access, RFID Badge & Charging Stations
FAQ & other Information
Online Portal for Property Owners
Table of Contents
Updated by Nicolas
1. How to charge your electric vehicle?
- Plug the vehicle into the charging station in your parking lot.
- Place your badge on the RFID reader (top right of the terminal).
- The LED indicators light up: the terminal is charging the vehicle.
- When your vehicle is fully charged, the terminal turns off automatically.
- Every quarter, Climkit sends you the invoice for the use of the terminals. You can also receive the invoice via eBill or change the settings in your account for sending by email.
2. Request a badge
You can request an RFID badge at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of loss, please indicate it at the same address so that the lost badge is deactivated.
Install a charging station in your parking space
If you wish to have a charging station installed in your parking space, please contact your owner or his management directly.